Reliable operation in any conditions
FUNCTIONALITY AND SAFETY
SLIDING GATE MANUALLY-OPERATED AND AUTOMATIC
- double-leaf gate is a solid structure mounted to steel or brick posts by means of assembly plates
- the leaves operate on hinges installed in the axis of the gate
- depending on the design, the gate may be filled with steel sections or bars
- symmetrically divided leaves; passive leaf is equipped with a vertical bolt
- manually-operated gate is equipped with a lock and vertical bolt to close the passive leaf to the ground
- gate with an operator is not equipped with a lock and vertical bolt; an operator provides the gate blocking
Assembly dimensions and its marking required for sliding gate proper selection and installation – gate opening direction - right, view from the premises side.
So – width between posts (ordering dimension)
H – gate leaf height (ordering dimension)
SLIDING GATE WITH AN OPERATOR
Operator in a post – safe, comfortable and aesthetic solution
Operator installed in a steel post of KINGCATS sliding gate is the only such solution in the market.
Instead of external devices which can be stolen or may mar the fence appearance, it is worth ordering the gate with integrated operator.
The post protects the operator against weather conditions.
In case of power failure, the operator can be disengaged, and the gate can be operated manually.
Operator inside the post AWSo2000
- installed inside the post of 120×120 mm cross-section
- the cover protects against weather conditions, mechanical damages and theft
- the cover opening lever disengages an operator, and removing the cover allows to access the operator
Option with external operator is also available.
All Kingcats fencing system elements are rust-protected with top anticorrosive coating achieved by galvanising and powder painting. It is hot dip galvanising of a chemically cleaned construction that provides dozens of years of rust protection to Kingcats fencing system elements.
Galvanising is an efficient economically technique in terms of both production and maintenance. Galvanised fencing by Kingcats does not require surface maintenance for years. Rust-proofing no longer means expensive treatments as with traditional fencing. Galvanised steel may be recycled so it does not litter or burden the environment.
Combined galvanised and varnish coatings in the DUPLEX system make KINGCATS fencing serve considerably longer. In all weather conditions KINGCATS fencing will look attractive. RAL colour palette application makes a selection of polyester coating colour easy.
Galvanising by KINGCATS complies with the European norm PN-EN ISO 1461 which guarantees proper quality of galvanised products. Galvanised coating is resistant to both high and low temperatures and UV radiation for best protection of steel surfaces.
COLOURS AND TEXTURES
Wide range of colours and designs allows to match fence to facade, door and window joinery and finish elements of the building.
Moreover, powder coating guarantees great aesthetic effect: the surface is free from sagging, it is possible to obtain various decorative effects and different gloss levels.
STANDARD COLOURS - MATT
NON-STANDARD COLOURS - MATT
NON-STANDARD COLOURS - MATT
Other RAL colours
Comment: Colours and gloss levels shown shall be considered informative only.