FENCING POSTS FROM MEDIUM TO HIGH SECURITY
Choose the right post for your fence: it is important to select the post which corresponds best with your fence, your design or your security level. A very large range of posts, for panels or for fences rolls, from a DIY installation system to the more secure post Kingcats. Make your choice, or contact us for any questions you may have.
KC-POST is a very rigid fence post system with the cover plate or stainless steel fixing plate, install your Welded Wire Panel 2D or 2DS flat panels
– High security
- Kingcats fence posts are foreseen of inserts every 200 – 400 mm
- PA Clamps to support the panels are fixed to the posts with inserts M8
- Cross section post: 60 x 40 mm
- Plate thickness: 1.50 mm or 2 mm, depending on the height of the fence
- I/V 1.5 mm = 5.00 cm³ or I/V 2.0 mm = 6.19 cm³
- Kingcats fence posts can be covered with post caps with or without overhang
- Flat steel cover plates (40x4mm)
- Stainless steel fixing plates of butterfly fixators
- Coverplate or fixing plates are bolted to the post with Hexagon Socket button stainless steel bolts M8X40
- Corner clamps
These rigid fence posts can also be delivered with welded floorplates.
COATING TECHNIQUE AND COLOURS
Galvanised in-and outside (275g/m2 – both sides combined) and plastic coated (min. 60 microns).
Green RAL 6005 – Anthracite RAL 7016 – Galvanized execution