FENCING POSTS FROM MEDIUM TO HIGH SECURITY
Choose the right post for your fence: it is important to select the post which corresponds best with your fence, your design or your security level. A very large range of posts, for panels or for fences rolls, from a DIY installation system to the more secure post Kingcats. Make your choice, or contact us for any questions you may have.
KC shaped post for panels and railings
Profiled posts, polyester coated on galvanized with fixing system to be used with a large range of fencing panels. Note that South African post specifications may vary.
– Easy and fast installation
– Patented design
– Can be used with all fence panels
– Very convenient for installation on slopes (25mm steps possible)
– Large accessories range
- Cost effective post system – great value posts.
- Discrete fixing system – no brackets or clamp bars on the front/backside of the post provides a smooth, safe finish.
- Perfect for sloped ground – Kcfence post can easily be stepped in 25mm increments.
- Large range of accessories – the Kcfence range is cleverly modular allowing quick and easy bolt-on accessories to be added on, including base plates, cranked extensions for lean-over panels and even single and double bent-arms to accept barbed wires or concertina razor wire.
- Quick installation – post cap with hooks holds panel during installation.
- Ideal for low – medium-security projects – Compatible with Kingcats® , and many other fencing panels
- Kfence are tubular posts, profiled in “H” shape, plate thickness: 1.25 mm
- With 3 pre-drilled holes for fixing of the special metal security clips with bolts
- With punched holes for positioning and fixing of the panels by means of fixing clips
- Cross section of the post: 70 x 44 mm
- I/V: 5,28 cm³
- Cap with a hook to support panels during installation. Optional caps without a hook, for wire mesh panels
- Security fixation system: plastic-coated metal clip with as an option stainless bolt and break-off head nut
- Metal or polyamide fixing brackets
- Kfence installation tongs
- Base plate – for bolting to the ground
- Connection piece to create a bent arm for panels
- Single or double bent arms
- Specific caps, flat and without e hook for CreaZen panels
BASE PLATES & INSTALLATION
Our Kfence posts can easily be combined with PVC/Concrete plates installed below your panel, and thus without additional accessories.
It is important to check that water is not able to infiltrate or remain inside the pole.
COATING TECHNIQUE AND COLORS
Galvanized: inside and outside and polyester coated (minimum 60 microns)
Green RAL 6005 – Anthracite RAL 7016
Other colours are available on request.