FENCING POSTS FROM MEDIUM TO HIGH SECURITY
Choose the right post for your fence: it is important to select the post which corresponds best with your fence, your design or your security level. A very large range of posts, for panels or for fences rolls, from a DIY installation system to the more secure post KINGCATS. Make your choice, or contact us for any questions you may have.
KINGCATS High security posts
The KINGCATS high-security posts have a unique design and guarantee important rigidity and easy installation.
– High security
– Open profile allows for electrical or fiber optic cabling
– Available with or without a base-plate
The post’s design and high yield strength steel provide the ultimate in high security, rigidity and ease of installation.
- High-security post profile “Omega”: 140 x 135 x 4.00 mm (up to 6m fence height)
- With a double range of holes 10 x 20 mm for the fixation of panels and cover plates
- Specific metal cap
- I/V: 43.6 cm³
- One-way security bolts (for the fixation of panels, cover plate and metal caps)
- Metal caps
- Welded base plate – for bolting to the ground
- Single of double bent arms – for security topping
- Cover plates for corners and changes in direction
- Light and security camera mounts
It is important to check that water is not able to infiltrate or remain inside the pole.
COATING TECHNIQUE AND COLORS
This high-security post is hot deep galvanized inside and outside (275g/m²-both sides combined)
Polyester coated (min. 60 microns)
Green RAL 6005
Other colors on request.