FENCING POSTS FROM MEDIUM TO HIGH SECURITY
Choose the right post for your fence: it is important to select the post which corresponds best with your fence, your design or your security level. A very large range of posts, for panels or for fences rolls, from a DIY installation system to the more secure post KINGCATS. Make your choice, or contact us for any questions you may have.
SECURITY F-SEC POST Rectangular safety post
RHS posts designed specifically to suit the KINGCATS® panel range, combining high security with ease of installation and fixing methods.
– Cost-effective solution offering rigidity and ease of installation
– Innovative large spider fixators with stainless steel security bolts
– Accommodates stepping on sloped ground
– Compatible with Security 358, 2D, 3D and 4D panels
Cost effective solution offering rigidity and ease of installation: no clamp bar required, lowering costs and speeding up installation
Innovative large spider fixators with stainless steel security bolts: 60 x 60mm spider brackets allow excellent attachment of the panels
Accommodates stepping on the sloped ground: 100mm auxiliary fixing point secures the panels when stepped
Compatible with Securifor 358, 2D, 3D and 4D panels: designed specifically for the Securifor panel range
- Safety RHS posts made of galvanized steel profiles
- Intermediate & end posts: 80 x 60 x 2.5 mm or 120 x 60 x 3.0 mm with inserts for frontal attachment of panels.
- Corner post: 80 x 60 x 2.5 mm or 120 x 60 x3 mm with one insert on two adjacent sides to insert two panels in an angle.
- I/V: 15.1 cm³ (80 x 60 x 2.5 mm)
- I/V: 31.98 cm³ (120 x 60 x 3 mm
- Brackets: 2 different models depending on your panel (Security 2D & 4D or Security 3D & Securifor)
- Stainless steel one-way bolts M8x40
- Cover plates: they are similar to the panel height except for 4 meter panels where you’ll use 2 cover 2 meters. They are available in two dimensions ; 60×6 mm or 40×10 mm.
- Neoprene strips: used for sound noice reduction when panels are trembling, when using cover plates system
- Steel U-profile: 35x13x2mm, their lenght is standard with 2420 mm. They are used for the reinforcement of the upper side of your panel. They are fixed to the panel with hexagon socket button M6x25. When using a security panel (not 3D, 2D or 4D), U profile is mandatory for the correct installation of your security fence.
- Aluminium profile: This profile has the same functionnality as above steel profile, but is easier to install and offers a better rigidity thanks to it’s shape. Dimension is 30x321x2mm, with a specific shape
- Specific tool to hang panel and ease installation
- Bend arm 80x60x3mm or 120x60x3 mm for 3 barbed wire raws
- Post on welded base plate is possible for specific projects.
- For 80x60x2.5mm post, base plate is 200x200x12 mm
- For 120x60x3mm post, base plate is 230x230x15 mm
- Vertical extensions arms to support 3 rows of barbed wire available to provide additional security.
It is important to check that water is not able to infiltrate or remain inside the pole as well as following the installation manual for Security system.
COATING TECHNIQUE AND COLORS
This Safety post is galvanized (min. 275 g/m2) & polyester coated (min. 60 microns)
- Green RAL 6005
- Other colors are available on request.