FENCING POSTS FROM MEDIUM TO HIGH SECURITY
Choose the right post for your fence: it is important to select the post which corresponds best with your fence, your design or your security level. A very large range of posts, for panels or for fences rolls, from a DIY installation system to the more secure post KINGCATS. Make your choice, or contact us for any questions you may have.
WELDED WIRE PANEL - KC POSTS
KC posts are polyester coated on galvanized with a special fixing system. To be used with all Welded wire panels, Paladin and Roll top.
– Compatible with a large panel range
– Long lifetime
- KC posts are tubular post with square cross-section, 60 x 60 mm or 80×60 or 120×60, depending on your panel height
- With M8 inserts and fixators for the assembly of panels
- Plastic cap
- Plate thickness : 1.50 mm
- Stainless steel bolts
- Base plate
- Concrete plate holder
- Cranked extension arm + connection piece or welded cranked arms
- Posts with cover plate for Welded Wire panel F/2D/2D Super
- Corner clamps
- Security devices
Our KC posts can easily be combined with PVC/concrete plates installed below your panel. This plate is installed in a holder placed around the post.
It is important to check that water is not able to infiltrate or remain inside the pole.
COATING TECHNIQUE AND COLORS
Galvanized: inside and outside and polyester coated: min. 60 microns.
Available from stock in Green RAL 6005
Black RAL 9005, Anthracite RAL 7016 and White RAL 9010 are with a minimum of 10 pcs per height.
Other colors on request.