Tension bands are used to attach chain link fence fabric to line posts and terminal posts, and also commonly used to attach chain link fabric to gate frames. This 3 1/2″ Black Beveled Tension Band has a powder-coated finish that means it’s not only functional, but adds a great look to any fence. Its steel construction gives it durability and it’s also resistant to weathering and wear. With their unique bevel, they’re non-climbable, so intruders and animals won’t stand a chance of scaling your chain link fence.
- Easy To Install
- Powder-Coated Finish Is Weather- And Wear-Resistant
- Steel Composition Provides Strength, Durability
- Adds Stability To Fence
- Provides Extra Defense Against Climbing
- Material: Galvanized Steel 12G
- Finish: Black, Powder-Coated
- Band Height: 3/4″
- Post Size: 3 1/2″
- Install Fence Bands Spaced 10-14″ Apart
- Use One Less Tension Band Than Height Of Fence (I.E. A 6′ High Fence Uses 5 Tension Bands)
* Please note that due to manufacturing differences, the product you receive may not match the photo.