To secure two pieces of a chain link fence together, the 3″ X 1 5/8″ Black End Rail Clamps utilize a solid steel construction topped with a black, powder-coated finish. They are used to install a mid-brace on a chain link fence and both pieces of the clamp itself are included. The clamp attaches two pieces of fencing at a right angle.
Carriage nut and bolt are needed for installation (sold separately).
- Easy Installation
- Includes Two Pieces
- Black Powder-Coated Finish
- Resistant To Weathering and Damage
- Works Well In Both Residential And Commercial Fencing Projects
- Material: Steel
- Finish: Black Powder-Coated
- Post Size: 3″ [2 7/8″ OD]
- Rail Size: 1 5/8″ [1 5/8″ OD]
* Please note that due to manufacturing differences, the product you receive may not match the photo.