40mm temporary fence clamps are designed to add strength and stability when connecting the fence panels together. They are the perfect size to use with our standard temporary fence panels, feet and stays, as well as temporary pool fencing panels, gate and feet.
These clamps are also hot dipped galvanized for durability and designed to withstand all site and Australian weather conditions.
Our temp fence clamps, an integral part of a temp fencing installation, are easy to install with basic hand tools. Our temporary fence clamps consist of a central nut bolt, making securing two panels easy and fast.
We design and manufacture the highest quality temporary fence clamps for our product range of panels, pool fence, barriers and stays. Our clamps are also deigned to be compatible with the majority of other industry standard panels. We have the capacity to supply all industries needing secure clamps.
- Hot dipped galvanised steel
- Designed to withstand site conditions
- Suitable for temporary pool fencing
- Easy to install
- Secure clamp to fencing pipes
- Easy-to-use with basic handtools
- Withstand harsh environments
- We guarantee our clamps will meet your expectations as a strong secure fixing component