Our blow moulded two-part temp fence feet are in two pieces each measuring 615mm x 230mm x 100mm and each part weighing 14kg – which complies with Australian one-man lift regulations.
They are a highly visible safety orange in color made with Australian made masterbatch. They are UV protected and have anti-aging added to the plastic, guaranteed to last in Australian conditions.
Temporary fence feet can also be used as heavy weight, for using as anchor weights in marquees, tarps etc.
Dimensions – mm
Each part – W:230mm x L:615mm x H:100mm
Guage/Aperture – mm
To fit 32mm OD pipe
Weight – kg
Each part Weighs 14kg (+/-)
Concrete Encased Plastic (HDPE)
Safety Orange Matt Plastic
- Safety Orange UV and anti-ageing colour made with Australian made master batch. 5 year UV warranty
- Won’t leave concrete on playing fields or car parks reducing environmental and safety issues
- Easy to fit and use
- Superior design for easy handling
- Quality mould for the harshest industry environments
- Compliance with the highest safety and environmental issues
- Each part weighs 14kg and complies with Australian National One-Man Lift regulations
- Interlocking system for the secure base when installing